West Virginia OrthoNeuro complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate, exclude or treat people differently on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Our practice will also provide the following assistance free of charge:
- Aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, or other formats)
- Language services to people whose primary language is not English. Such as:
- Qualified Interpreters and/or Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact our Patient Service Coordinator. Neuro/Spine 304.344.3551 or Ortho/Foot & Ankle 304.343.4583
If you believe West Virginia OrthoNeuro has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex, you can file a grievance with Debra Rader, PHR, Human Resources Manager, 415 Morris Street, Suite 400, Charleston, WV 25301. Phone: 304.344.3556. You may file a grievance in person or by mail, fax or email. If you need help filing a grievance, Ms. Rader is available to assist you.
You may also file a civil rights complaint with the United States Department of Health and Human Services, Office of Civil Rights, electronically through the Office of Civil Rights Complaint Portal, or by mail or phone at:
US Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Ave., SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
(800) 368-1019 or (800) 537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at https://www.hhs.gov.